Saturday, March 28, 2009

4-Wheelin' Fun

I got a crazy hair the other day and hopped on the back of my honey's four-wheeler to spend some much-needed alone time with my man. Mind you--I am two weeks, or thereabouts, away from delivering our 6th child.

Pretty quickly I realized that all those bumps and dips out in the pasture don't feel so good at nine months pregnant, even if we were only going 20 mph! He joked and said he was just helping me go into labor. "I've still got too much to do to get ready!" I hollered into the wind. But, much to his credit, he slowed WAAAYY down for his aching wife and got us comfortably home. No baby yet.

I love what my friend Andrea said when I was telling her about it. She laughed and said (and I'm paraphrasing), "I don't think there's anyway you can bump, shake or coax those babies out. They come when they come!"

So true!! God's timing is perfect. . . every time! Stay tuned--we'll keep you posted on our little one's arrival.

No comments: