Friday, March 13, 2009

Reflux: Probiotic

I have been dealing with some reflux of my own with this pregnancy. It will even wake me up at night and make it uncomfortable to sleep no matter what position I lie in. I have found that taking some probiotic "soaks" up that burning sensation very well. I usually do not take it until I feel something, but it would definitely be best if I took probiotic all the time.

And it would be best for you, too--even if you're not pregnant! :-)

There are so many benefits to taking probiotic on a regular basis! I like the way the folks over at Beeyoutiful describe how probiotic works: Our stomachs normally contain both good and bad bacteria. When the two are in balance, the good guys win—even when viruses attack. But the balance can get thrown off if we eat too much processed sugar and white flour or take antibiotics, which indiscriminately kill all bacteria.

Taking a probiotic regularly helps to boost good bacteria which in turn fight off bad bacteria. An abundance of good bacteria is so incredibly important to the health of your intestinal tract and to your overall health that I just have to make sure you know about probiotic.

One of the beautiful things about probiotic is that it is safe for everybody--pregnant women, babies, etc. I love that! Just make sure not to take it when you're just about to drink something really hot because the heat can kill the good bacteria.

To order some of the best probiotic I have found on the market, click on this banner below.

No comments: