Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You asked for it!

I have had so many people come up to me over the last few months and ask me to put into writing what I do for such and such illness. So, you asked for it! This blog is a direct result of your requests and will be the place for now that I write about various health issues my family has faced and how we've treated them naturally--from the comforts of home.

As I began to pray about starting this blog, the Lord began to pour into my head a variety of topics to write about. My pen had a hard time keeping up with His flow! :-) In the days to come, I'll cover such topics as: a well-stocked health pantry, the balance of physical, emotional and spiritual health, recommended health reading, my favorite links, surrendering the will, eating well, detoxing, and creating a family wellness plan.

I am excited and honored to be sharing years of knowledge and experience with you. Clearly, I am not a licensed physician. Anything I share on this blog is borne solely of my experience or readings and is not intended to diagnose or treat your specific illness. But I believe we have a responsibility before the Lord to take care of all that He has given us, and that includes our bodies. You are showing responsibility for your own health just by the fact that you are seeking out information.

I am so thankful that we have the freedom in our country to educate ourselves. As I learn, I'll pass it along to you, and I pray that out of it all you can glean something that is helpful to your family and helps you live WELL for the Lord.

Blessings!
Kristen

3 comments:

Kristen and Denise said...

I am so excited about your blog. It looks absolutely fabulous! And I can't wait to read your health wisdom. Your words about God's purpose and living well are so true. Your suggestions in the past have already helped me and my family tremendously--specifically Del-immune. May God bless your ministry. Denise

lize said...

How awesome! It is wonderful when we let God direct our paths. I'm sure you are more than knowledgeable to get this new endeavor accomplished. I'm so grateful to your positive attitude and Christian witness. Thanks for sharing you with us. :) Blessings,liz

Keith and Jaime Wommack said...

Looking forward to learning from you. We've been making some slow changes...It's a lot of fun discovering new ways to do things. Oh, I'll email you my bread recipe. Love ya!